Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

My Christmas Break

Being a student I'm still lucky enough to get half terms so thought I'd post about my favourite parts of my few weeks off over Christmas and the New Year.

Your probably thinking that the photos in the collage I have posted look a lot like Instagram pictures, you couldn't be more right. Seeing as my brother stupidly dropped my Apple mac off the side of his bunk bed I have to cope with blogging from my phone for the time being.


Top left:

A photo from one of my many recent trips to London. This one being a snap of the international food stalls in Camden Market. For those of you who haven't been to Camden I would thoroughly recommend paying it a visit as there is something for everyone. "Camden Market" actually refers to the several markets that cover the Northern end of Camden Town with each market having its own character. As well as the market you will also find quirky vintage shops such as 'Lost and Found' where I managed to pick up a new Levi's denim jacket at a perfect price.

Bottom left:
This photo was an OOTD or should I say of the night. I wore this outfit to a club in Bristol town on the Saturday before Christmas (hence the Santa hat to get me in the spirit). This was the first time I had worn my backless leotard from American Apparel and I loved the fit, although I wasn't brave enough to go out braless I managed to find a cheap 'stick on' bra from Primark for £5. The instructions stated it would stay on for 8 hours which it did but at times it didn't feel very secure. I expected this due to the small price tag. I teamed the leotard with my black disco pants which were from EBay as my bank balance wouldn't allow me to have the real thing. To complete the outfit I added a small red belt and an oversized red clutch bag from Primark. This clutch bag is perfect for those who'd like eyes kept off of the extra weight put on over the Christmas break from over indulging. (We all do it).

Two photos on the right:

These were both taken during my 4 day, 3 night break at Longleat Forest, Center Parcs over the new year. The top photo is of me and my boyfriend at 12o'clock as we welcomed in 2013 with an amazing firework display by the lake in the complex.

If you've been to Center Parcs you will be familiar with the photo in the bottom right, the famous water rapids where I spent many hours over the days and nights jetting up and down.


Happy 2013 x



No comments:

Post a Comment